It is a monument engraved with the “Handmade to the Tama River, and what the child’s love” of the east song of “Manyoshu” Vol. 14, and it becomes the volatilization of Matsudaira Sadanobu.It was built in 1805 in the Kuwakata-mura-ji han-nanda (around the present-day Kuwakata 4-chome area), but it was washed away by the flood.When the Tamagawa Historical Grace Society was formed in the Taisho era, a new monument was built in 1924, in the imitation of the former monument Takumoto, in cooperation with Eiichi Shibusawa, who revered Matsudaira Sadanobu, and volunteers from Sabae Village.
|Location||Nakaizumi 4-14, Komae City|
|Telephone number||03-3489-8105 (Management: Izumi Shrine)|
|Url||Komae Municipal Folk House Garden (Mukara Minkaen)|